TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Trustee for GO! Direct 2 U Trust ABN 13533535419 trading as “betterforu.com.au” is the supplier, also referred to as “We”. The Client, also referred to as “You” is the entity purchasing the Products from Betterforu.com.au.
ORDERS AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
- New Clients need to complete and submit the ONLINE CUSTOMER FORM. You will then be able to a login with your name and password, which you must keep private and safe.
- You need to Select from the product categories.
- Then You can select your desired products ensuring You have selected the correct size, model and quantity that you require.
- You acknowledge that all purchases are final and the Products can not be returned due to hygiene issues.
- Once You have completed your selection, please proceed to the CHECK OUT.
- Please note, that unless otherwise specified, all PRICES are quoted inclusive of taxes and duties.
At the CHECK OUT You will be required to pay by
- VISA or MASTERCARD online, or Afterpay
- Once Your payment has been received we can process your orders immediately.
- Betterforu.com.au reserves the right to process or not to process any order at its absolute discretion.
- All orders must be paid in full before
- Betterforu.com.au will process your order.
- If for any reason You default on the payment, We reserve the rights to charge interest at the rate of 2% per calendar month, equivalent to the fees and charges for a short term lending facility, compounded, from the date of purchase until the date full payment is received. Betterforu.com.au also reserves the right to claim any administrative costs and legal costs from You to pursue outstanding payments.
- Prices are as listed in Australian Dollars on the Betterforu.com.au Webpage
- Prices are quoted inclusive of all relevant taxes, including GST.
- Prices are negotiable for certain bulk orders. Any quotations provide for a bulk order are based on the number of units in that order. If there are variations in the number of units ordered from the number quoted, Betterforu.com.au reserves the right to re-quote the per unit price. Please email email@example.com to discuss large orders.
- Any quotes given are valid for 30 days only.
- Prices may be varied at anytime, at the discretion of Betterforu.com.au.
- The relevant Price that applies is the Price at date of delivery.
- Although Betterforu.com.au tries to keep most popular products in stock, unforeseen demand and other circumstances can lead to delays.
- Larger orders and certain high end items require specific order from the United States and Betterforu.com.au will establish an expected delivery date when ordered.
- We will always endeavour to get stock to you as expediently as possible when on back order, and appreciate your patience.
- All graphics, descriptions, diagrams, schematics and any illustrations or artworks on the Betterforu.com.au Website and associated suppliers websites and advertising material are for demonstration and approximation purposes only, and are not to be recognised as constituting part of any contractual description of the products.
- You acknowledge that Betterforu.com.au is not bound by any warranties whatsoever whether stated or implied concerning the state, quality or condition of the Products unless required by statute including the Trade Practices Act 1974. Betterforu.com.au will only accept liability limited to replacement or repair of the Products supplied at its discretion.
- You acknowledge that Betterforu.com.au will not, unless required under statute, be liable (including liability in negligence) to any person for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise, suffered or incurred by that person, in relation to the goods, including without limitation any use, any failure, breakdown, defect or deficiency in the goods.
- You acknowledge that the Products are not intended to nor purport to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease or condition.
SHIPPING DELIVERY AND RISK
- com.au prefers Toll for safe and expedient delivery of our products, and passes on a flat rate of $15.00 (+GST) for all orders, except for special equipment orders as identified in our online catalogue. Freight charges for special equipment items will be quoted and charged on an individual basis, as discussed with our staff.
- You are responsible for the Products and Title to the Products passes to the You once We have delivered the Products to the address You provided.
- If You note that the delivery is incorrect, faulty or damaged, you must report the issue in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery.
- com.au will only accept liability limited to replacement or repair of the incorrect, faulty, or damaged Products.
- If You fail to provide us with notice of any nonconforming shipment or otherwise fail to reject all or any portion of the shipment within seven (7) business days following your receipt thereof, all Products contained in such shipment shall be deemed accepted by You.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- Cancellations of orders must be made within 12 HOURS of placement of an incorrect order through our Website, in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations of orders after 12 HOURS will not be accepted and no refunds will be given.
- Betterforu.com.au will not accept any returns without prior approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Goods will be accepted for credit or replacement at the discretion of Betterforu.com.au Pty Ltd
- If goods are returned without prior approval, Betterforu.com.au will not be responsible for any charges, such as freight, insurance, and Betterforu.com.au reserves the rights not to refund, credit, or replace returned Product.
- Please note betterforu.com.au will not accept any returns relating to any face masks under any circumstances.
- Any Product that is returned due to your incorrect ordering will be subject to a 10% restocking fee, with a minimum of $20.00. The Client will be responsible for all Freight charges on these returns and on any replacement order. Opened stock will not be accepted.